High Point Auto Body & Service Sales offers a full-service preventive auto maintenance program designed to maintain the integrity of your car. Preventive checks greatly extend the life of your car, enhance passenger safety, and help to save the environment.We High Point Auto Body & Service Sales is a full service car body work repair shop offering the following services:
- Oil Change – Every 3,000 miles. We will replace your filters and give you an oil change.
- Engine Tune-up – Fouled spark plugs or a blocked fuel injector reduces fuel efficiency.
- We will check fluids – brake, power steering, transmission/transaxle, windshield washer and antifreeze fluids.
- Check tire pressures – Monthly. Under-inflated tires result in a loss of fuel efficiency. We check your spare and make sure your jack is in good condition.
- Rotate your tires – Every 5,000 miles. We will examine tire treads for uneven wearing.
- Lubricate the chassis – Extend the life of your car’s suspension system and moving components.
- Clean battery cables and posts – We check and fill your battery fluid.
- Lighting system check – headlights, taillights, brake and turn signals.
- Windshield washer blades – Replace wipers every year. Test wiper contact.
- Check engine belts, clamps, and hoses – Worn belts affect performance. We will check tightness and condition, look for cracks or damage.
- Check your air filtration system – Every other oil change. Ensure peak performance. Replace other filters (air, fuel, PCV, etc.) as necessary.
- Powertrain control – including diagnostic checks for the onboard computer and other control modules.
- Cooling Systems – We completely flush your cooling system and refill it every summer. We check and tighten drive belts, clamps, and hoses.
- Air conditioner service – Air conditioner CFC-gases deplete the ozone layer. Our certified technicians keep your refrigeration system in top condition.
- Heater/Defroster – Randall’s will keep your heater and defroster in good working order. Some new cars may have a cabin air filter that needs periodic replacement.
- Exhaust System – We will place your vehicle on a lift and examine the exhaust system for leaks. We will inspect your car trunk and floorboards for holes to keep exhaust fumes from entering your car.
- Have your emission system inspected once per year for local law compliance.